2014年01月15日 13:27 来源： 【打印】
All Other Entities which Procure in Accordance With
the Provisions of this Agreement
Supplies Threshold: SDR 400,000
Services Threshold: SDR 400,000
Works (specified in Annex 5) Threshold: SDR 5,000,000
List of Entities:
The contracting entities which are public authorities or public undertakings and which have as at least one of their activities any of those referred to below:
1. the provision or operation of fixed networks intended to provide a service to the public in connection with the production, transport or distribution of drinking water or the supply of drinking water to such networks (as specified under title I);
2. the provision or operation of fixed networks intended to provide a service to the public in connection with the production, transport or distribution of electricity or the supply of electricity to such networks (as specified under title II);
3. the operation of fixed networks providing a service to the public in the field of transport by urban railway, automated systems, tramway, trolleybus, bus or cable (as specified under title III);
4. the exploitation of a geographical area for the purpose of the provision of airport or other terminal facilities to carriers by air (as specified under title IV);
5. the exploitation of a geographical area for the purpose of the provision of inland port or other terminal facilities to carriers by sea or inland waterway (as specified under title V).
I. Production, transport or distribution of drinking water
Public authorities and public undertakings producing, transporting and distributing drinking water. Such public authorities and public undertakings are operating under local legislation or under individual agreements based thereupon.
- Gruppenwasserversorgung Liechtensteiner Oberland
- Gruppenwasserversorgung Liechtensteiner Unterland
II. Production, transport or distribution of electricity
Public authorities and public undertakings for the production, transport and distribution of electricity operating on the basis of authorizations for expropriation pursuant to the "Gesetz vom 16. Juni 1947 betreffend die "Liechtensteinischen Kraftwerke" (LKWG)".
- Liechtensteinische Kraftwerke
III. Contracting entities in the field of urban railway, automated systems, tramway, trolley bus, bus or cable services
Liechtensteinische Post-, Telefon- und Telegrafenbetriebe (PTT)
according to "Vertrag vom 9. Januar 1978 zwischen dem Fürstentum Liechtenstein und der Schweizerischen Eidgenossenschaft über die Besorgung der Post- und Fernmeldedienste im Fürstentum Liechtenstein durch die Schweizerischen Post-, Telefon- und Telegrafenbetriebe (PTT).
IV. Contracting entities in the field of airport facilities
Notes to Annex 3
This Agreement shall not apply:
1. to contracts which the contracting entity awards for purposes other than the pursuit of their activities as described in this Annex.
2. to contracts awarded for purposes of re-sale or hire to third parties, provided that the contracting entity enjoys no special or exclusive right to sell or hire the subject of such contracts and other entities are free to sell or hire it under the same conditions as the contracting entity.
3. to contracts for the purchase of water.
4. to contracts of contracting entities other than a public authority exercising the supply of drinking water or electricity to networks which provide a service to the public, if they produce these services by themselves and consume them for the purpose of carrying out other activities than those described under this Annex under I and II and provided that the supply to the public network depends only on the entity's own consumption and does not exceed 30 per cent of the entity's total production of drinking water or energy, having regard to the average for the preceding three years.
5. to contracts for the supply of energy or of fuels for the production of energy.
6. to contracts awarded by contracting entities providing a bus service if other entities are free to offer the same service either in general or in a specific geographical area and under the same conditions.